Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The 40 days....
So I started this journey on Friday, and you would know that Satan wanted to intervene.  My husband and I got into an argument,of course over dumb stuff, and the shoot I had with beautiful Ashtin seemed like it shouldn't have happened.  My photog friend J. Halstead was coming with me to do the shoot and it was like nothing could fall into place.  I ended up shooting it without her and I felt like I couldn't get my lenses right, or the lighting wasn't right, too much sun, not enough sun, it was just a mess.  I stopped and thought to myself "I bet he is having a ball".  I decided to go to another location and start fresh.  It's great how God knows exactly how to put us at ease when things get all jumbled up!  I continued the shoot and it was a success.

These past couple of days that I have committed to this journey have made me realize that the Lord is in my dreams and wants me to succeed in what I do as long as I put him first.  I am so thankful that he gave me an eye for the art that I love, and a family that supports me to the fullest.  He is my strength and my shield when I need him the most.

Here are some beautiful shots of Ashtin ...she loves the Lord with all of her heart and is an inspiration to other young ladies.  She recently took a stand on her FB page and told other young teen girls to stop all of the hate and backstabbing amongst  each other and quoted this scripture:  "If Any One Of You Is Without Sin, Let Him Be The First To Throw A Stone At Her." John 8:7  Ashtin you are incredible and keep doing what your doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment