Wednesday, April 11, 2012

40 days at last!

Okay so I have to admit, that I have a huge lump in my throat and on the verge of tears.  I have been in the  http://www.prospercommunity.com/  for a little over 40 days.  I just finished the devotional and am sad that it is over.  This book was such an inspiration to me as a Christian, photographer and photog newby.  I feel like I am going to be lost now, not without my God, but a source of encouragement that was daily put in front of me. I am truly thankful to Scarlett Lillian and her Husband Stephen Knuth (  http://scarlettlovesstephen.com/ ) for the great work they have done in this devotional and all of the wonderful people I have met at the prosper community.  So many recourses and words of encouragement as a Christian and a Photographer.  I have decided to start this 40 day journey over again, but this time add some elements to it.  I am 38 (39 in May and probably for the next 5yrs...lol) and as most women struggle with weight, so I am going to start my devotional with a new diet and exercise regimen that includes healthy eating and a triathalon at the end.   Never Quit ( http://neverquitnever.com/  ) will be the event I am going to participate in and with the Lords help ( cause I definitly cant do this on my own) make a great time and accomplish a great feat.  So, today I am going to post my before picture, and weekly I will post a new one so with Gods strength I will "Get it Doooone"  Here we go!

No Makeup, Hair pulled back...ready to go.  Starting weight....huh....honesty, honesty....182...HUH!  
Lord I give it to you and my 40 days of a new me!



No comments:

Post a Comment